The following workshop series has been crafted for Jewish women interested in functioning to the optimum in role of wife and mother.
The workshop will include:
- Respecting times of service providers, stores and other important offices
- How to work according to requirement of a store or service provider
- How to fill in forms or attend an interview
- Time management - this section will also address how to ensure that you can re-arrange your schedule to fit in with the business hours of a service provider or store that you need to get to
- Showing respect to store owners, service providers etc
- How to inquire as to the service provider or stores procedure
- Email etiquette
- How to show thanks or appreciation
- How to write a thank you letter
We will also address why these skills are important to a healthy, successful life and how implementing these simple but important skills in your life can make a difference in your daily life.
The workshop will be on Wednesday 9th Dec from 9.30 am - 11 am with option for a follow up session.
Venue: Chessed Ve'Emet currently in Beitar Illit
There is an option for an online workshop too if we have at least 5 attending.
Cost of the workshop is NIS 60 per person attending whether online or in person
RSVP to 052-767-7074
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at the workshop
Occupational Therapist, Healing Facilitator
Certified Kallah Teacher