Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Join Us On Our Virtual Book Tour Train


I'm not sure whether this post is the way one should go about this, but here goes. Yup, we're going on a tour, but it's not the kind that one has to pack up for weeks on end and fly all over. My book is nearing the end of the editing stage. While I am waiting for two letters of approbation or endorsement from doctors to include in the book, I'm working on preparing a virtual book tour. I was not so successful for our first kids book. I hope this time goes better.

I do have two OTs who are willing to either host a book review or to do a book review. But, two is not enough. I need about 9 or 10 blogs / websites who will feature something about my book preferably when it comes out or shortly afterwards. Radio or podcast interviews are great too. I suppose that each blog will be rather like the train station and venue at each destination along the virtual book tour. I want it to be a lot of fun and very interesting. 

These are the categories of blogs that would be suitable:
- occupational therapy
- parenting
- health and wellness
- entrepreneur / social entrepreneur
- progress in Israel

These are the topics I can think of. If you have a blog or website, or you are a radio presenter or do podcast interviews and are willing to feature something about my latest book, please do be in touch so that we can discuss this further. My book is all about promoting the amazing profession of occupational therapy.

If you have any other ideas to make this virtual book tour a real success, I'd love to hear from you too.

So what do you say? Would you like to climb on board our virtual book tour train and make this the most incredible happening?
 
Thank you so much for your help. Stay tuned for more updates on the progress of my book, when it will be released and then further plans. It is all very, very exciting.

Occupational Therapist, Healing Facilitator
Certified Infant Massage Instructor
Certified Kallah Teacher
Artist, Author and Freelance Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...