Monday, 31 October 2016

Shoshanah Shares About Her Book

I have shared YouTube videos quite a bit on this blog, now I have the opportunity to share one of my own. It took quite a lot of time to consider the script, practice the script, video a few times and decide which version would be most suitable to use. There are some changes I could make, but here it is. I hope you enjoy it.


As you can see, my book is a printed book and the copy in my hands is the 3rd proof copy that I am now working through. It is amazing how many times one has to read, re-read and re-read a manuscript or proof copy before the book will be ready to make available for the public. I am particularly excited about the cover. I really love to look at it. The cover is calming and alive. It's what a healthy life should be about. I'm working hard to make sure that the content is on a par with the lovely cover. They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but I do hope that the completed book will be enjoyable all way round. 

Please do share the video and visit the campaign. Stay tuned for updates of the book. With that I am off to edit the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...