As I was working on bringing my book "Healing Your Life Through Activity - An Occupational Therapist's Story" to print I started working towards having a virtual book tour. Our train seems to be on a very long journey with stops of days or weeks apart.
Thus far we have:
- The first to go up was on my own blog "Shoshanah Shares about her Book"
- Davida connected with me via a FB group and kindly offered to host a post. I totally love the title of her blog so readily agreed. Who wouldn't with a title like "The Chocolate Lady's Book Reviews"? The post can be viewed at "Guest Author Post Shoshanah Shear"
- Scott Harmon, a fellow OT who contributed a paragraph within the book, shared a Review on his blog: "Book, Healing Life, Activity, Occupational Therapist"
- Recently I had a lot of fun when hearing the response of my previous head of department from the university where I obtained my OT degree. This experience is shared on a post on this blog, "Connecting to my University Days "
- The most recent post was hosted on the blog Motivated To Do which is managed by a new OT graduate Shannen Weyer, the post is entitled "Guest Post by Shoshanah Shear Occupational Therapist and Author of Healing Your Life Through Activity"