Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Getting Featured in Celebrating Authors


I have been doing some reading on marketing and promoting for our books and came across a few author groups to join. One of them has some really nice and affordable options for promoting one's book. I am so excited to say that the first of these features is going up on Celebrating Authors, as seen in the badge above.

Keep a look out for some promotion happening for my book "Healing Your Life Through Activity - An Occupational Therapist's Story". We're working on an author interview. So strange to be interviewed but it's exciting too.

I guess it's time to begin a page on my website of "In the News" or "Press" or some fancy title.

I have a few reviews to add to this blog and am also very happy to say that sales are gradually happening. I have even had a request for my book to go into the library of a university in Australia.

It's all very exciting. I look forward to sharing more developments in the journey of this book.

This post is prepared for you by
Occupational Therapist, healing facilitator, certified infant massage instructor, freelance writer, author of "Healing Your Life Through Activity - An Occupational Therapist's Story" and co-author of "Tuvia Finds His Freedom".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...