Monday, 12 June 2017

Introducing My Freelance Writing Service To OTs






Approximately 2 weeks ago, I had the good fortune to be chatting to a fellow OT. Shortly into the conversation she mentioned that she had noticed that I am also an author. She mentioned some of her current writing goals and her struggles in meeting these goals due to various commitments. I understood her frustration and shared my freelance writing service.


Initially we discussed the possibility of my writing some blog posts for her. We live in different time zones, so I sent off an email mentioning that if she is interested, I am also offering a ghostwriting service. It was getting late where I am so I left it at that and went off to bed.

The next morning I received the most wonderful email. What a joy and a surprise. She had decided to ask me to ghostwrite her ebook. The project is currently coming to an end. As I complete the final editing I can't help but ponder over this writing project. It has been so enjoyable for me from beginning to end.

The first treat was to work with someone who is punctual and respectful. One would expect that of a fellow OT, but so wonderful to experience anyway.

Our initial interview was informative, productive and focused. It made total sense that it would be. We are both familiar with the subject matter and just had to brainstorm some technical details.The writing too has been very satisfying.

So, I decided to write this short blog to let other OTs know. If you would like to develop your blog, your newsletters or even to get an ebook written, please do be in touch to discuss my freelance writing service.

I'm very much looking forward to hearing from you and to working together to help you to meet your writing goals too.



This post is prepared for you by
Occupational Therapist, healing facilitator, certified infant massage instructor, freelance writer, author of "Healing Your Life Through Activity - An Occupational Therapist's Story" and co-author of "Tuvia Finds His Freedom".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...